Subject: [amos-list] Re: amospro_3d.lib
From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 20:26:17 +0000

Hi Everybody,

> So I was diggin through the archives this mornign cause I knew
> the question'd been flown around the list about a million times
> and I discovered to get Amos3d working under AmosPro one needs
> amospro_3d.lib off productiivty disk #2 no less, :)
> Well I of course have this disk, but it's tucked away
> safely in a closet back home in New York and I am here at 
> school in chicago, so...

   Ok everyone, it was so small that I thought, what the heck? and I've sent it to the list for everyone.

   Not that the 3d extention is any good of cource...   

See ya.
-- 
       Manta Soft  -  Amiga programing & web page designing
          Http://mantasoft.aio.co.uk/      ICQ: 21829166
         Homepage updated 1/7/99 --- James Bond, Out Now!
  - ------------------- Quote of the day: -------------------- -
Jupiter is bigger than all the other planets in our solar system combined.
--The Miscellanea Digest